The 2000 Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon features a traditional Chinese dragon. Diamond eyes and selective coloring adds to the uniqueness of this issue.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in the original mint box along with the certificate of authenticity. (Box may have minor damage.)
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a “pearl of wisdom” and the Chinese character for “dragon”, design by Tony Dean. The coin has a colored border and the Dragon has .02 carat golden colored diamonds for eyes.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add the Brilliant Uncirculated 2000 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2000 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint’s 2000 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.